‘Nayee Disha’ translating into ‘new direction’ is a project which delivers a wide range of fitness activities to keep us all going during these tough times and to help support artists across the country.
We are offering a number of weekly dance classes, specialist workshops by guest artists and online music and dance performances. All activities are open to the public.
With a special thanks to Arts Council England for funding this project.
Nayee Disha Programme:
- Bollyfitness by Nupur Arts tutors (all ages)
- Bollywood classes (all ages)
- Bharatanatyam beginners (all ages)
- Bharatanatyam masterclasses (5+ years of experience)
- Commercial/Hiphop workshops with guest artists (ages 14+)
- Bollywood workshops- with guest artists (ages 14+)
- Seated dance and exercise for individuals with reduced mobility (all ages)
- Yoga (all ages)
- Tai Chi (all ages)
- Nartan series- A series of online performances in Indian Classical and Indian Folk dance and music.
Stay tuned for all the dates, times, social media platforms and guest artists. And more details on how you can join!